1. What forms of payment are accepted?
- Visa/Mastercard through Stripe (https://stripe.com/nz) which are processed by securely Stripe externally (off-site). Zenjo does not store any credit card payment information.
- Visa/Mastercard/Amex through PayPal.
- AfterPay. Pay off your purchase with easy to manage payments. For more information visit: https://www.afterpay.com/en-NZ/index
- LayBuy Pay off your purchase with easy to manage payments
- Online Banking. (A Direct bank transfer of funds using online banking, or manually through your bank)
- We are now able to accept Work & Income and Youth Services Payment cards.
- We can only accept a bank transfer or cash for any bladed weapons.
- EFTPOS and VISA/Mastercard through BNZ using PayClip.
- We can also accept Work & Income and Youth Services cards.
Other payment options?
We also accept these forms of payment:
- Cheques (By Post and with prior arrangment)
- Bank Cheques (By Post and with prior arrangment)
- Direct debit (A Direct bank transfer of funds using online banking, or manually through your bank)
Please note: Cheques must clear or payment must be received before goods are dispatched or ordered from suppliers.
If you change your mind after you have purchased or purchase accidentally we will refund your credit card account with a full refund (excluding credit card fees).
2. How long does it take for me to receive my goods?
In most cases where you have paid for your goods using a credit card you should receive your goods 1-3 days after payment (depending on your location and weather). Some of the goods available need to be shipped from overseas, and therefore have a 4-6 week lead time. We endeavour to stock popular items locally. You will receive a notification of how long a particular product will take, within 24 hours of submitting an order. If paying by credit card, your card will not be debited until the products ship locally out to you.
3. Which COURIER COMPANY does ZENJO use?
We use POST HASTE (www.posthaste.co.nz) and FASTWAY COURIERS (www.fastway.co.nz).
When we ship your order you will (should) receive an Order Update containing the tracking number. To track your parcel simply click on the supplied link and enter your tracking number in the area provided.
In most cases (weather dependent) you will receive your parcel within 1-2 days. Regional deliveries can take longer.
All CORE and Adidas uniforms are curently made with love in Pakistan.