How to use Caulibuds
- Once ear has been drained of fluid, sterilize your CauliBuds™ with alcohol or alcohol wipes.
- Position the top magnet, with the logo facing out, in the location that was drained, or swelling is occurring.
- While holding the front-facing magnet in place, position the back magnet on the back side of your ear. Make sure the magnets are comfortable and secure. Small and large-sized magnets can be interchanged for variable compression strengths.
- Wear magnets as often as possible for the next 24-72 hours, or until swelling stays down on its own.
- If sleeping with CauliBuds in-use, make sure magnets are secure and wear headband to ensure that magnets do not become dislodged while sleeping.
- If wearing the magnets during training, ALWAYS wear protective headgear to prevent injury, and ensure the magnets are securely in-place.
Warning: CauliBuds contain neodymium magnets. Keep CauliBuds away from children and pets. Small magnets pose a serious choking hazard. If swallowed, Product can cause serious injuries or death.
Neodymium magnets can interfere with pacemakers, ICDs and other implanted medical devices.