Venum Face Mask
- Usually ships in 24 hours
The Venum Protective Mask has a category 1 classification, and is therefore usable for individual professionals in contact with the public. In order to offer a high level of protection it is composed of three layers:
Layer 1: Interlock fabric 95% polyester, 5% elastane, grammage 250g/m2.
Layer 2: Fabric 50S Cotton 100%, Width 165 cm, grammage 200g/M2.
Layer 3: 26S Cotton fabric 100% Width 170cm, weight 170g/M2.
According to tests carried out by the French Ministry of the Armed Forces, the Venum mask filters 99% of 3 micron particles and 94% of 1 micron particles. The Venum Protection Mask has been tested and certified for 10 washes, although likely to withstand many more but no tests have been conducted. The shape of the mask complies with the recommendations issued by the French Association for Standardization (AFNOR). Finally, and because it is a Venum product, we have done our best to ensure that the masks blend in with the rest of the textile ranges.
- Outer layer: 95% polyester - 5% elastane.
- Filter: 100% cotton.
- Border: 100% cotton.
- Machine wash at 60° for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Steam ironing at a temperature that does not damage the fabric or elastics.Caution: ironing does not replace washing under any circumstances.
- Professional category 1 masks.AFNOR validation. 10 washes guaranteed.5
- Only touch the side elastics when removing the mask.
- It is recommended that you wash your mask after each use for effective protection.
- For hygienic reasons, no returns or exchanges are possible on this product.